Table of Content
This is a three-parts article. There are few sections here.Part One
- Preparing Docker
- IRSIF: slackpkg install, removepkg, Query Search, Show Info, List File
- Container: Slackware64, Minimal Install, Package Series
- System Wide: Installed Packages
- History: The Log File
- No Dependency: Example, slpkg deps-status
- Hold: Blacklist
- Using slackbuild, manual compilation, and installpkg
- Using sbopkg, automatic compilation
- Using slapt-get: Reading, Install, Dependencies, Update, Upgrade, Install, Show Info
- Using slapt-src: Update, Install
- Install slpkg: Dependency, Install, No certificate
- Using slpkg: Documentation, Update, Install, The Log File
- Repository: List, Configuration, Enable, List Package, Install Package
I have been wondering how to add other repository,
And I found this
Now you can install
slpkg using any method you like.
My first attempt, is always failure as usual.
If you encounter this error, you need to install
Now you should be ready.
slpkg in Slackware,
remind me of
dpkg in Debian.
We can manage repository very nicely using
First Thing First
Unfortunately installation failed, we need to solve some dependency first.
And install again. Do the installation command over again.
Mission accomplished, Now I can
You are freely to try other package other than
The slpkg Log File
We can utilize
slpkg to manage repository in Slackware
You can edit directly to enable repository.
Alternatively you can use interactive dialog to enable repository.
Do not forget to update as usual.
Now we can install openbox package from alien repository but without openbox dependency.
It is said that “Slackware does not resolve dependency”. I haven’t got enough experience about this situation. I simply do not understand what it means.
I guess I have to learn slackware more.
Thank you for reading
- December 2017
- Docker - Package Management Summary
- Docker - LFS Build
- Docker - Arch ALPM - Part Four
- Docker - Arch ALPM - Part Three
- Docker - Arch ALPM - Part Two
- Docker - Arch ALPM - Part One
- Docker - Debian APT - Part Four
- Docker - Debian APT - Part Three
- Docker - Debian APT - Part Two
- Docker - Debian APT - Part One
- Docker - Slackware Package - Part Two
- Docker - Slackware Package - Part One
- Docker - Fedora DNF - Part Four
- Docker - Fedora DNF - Part Three
- Docker - Fedora DNF - Part Two
- Docker - Fedora DNF - Part One
- Docker - openSUSE Zypper - Part Four
- Docker - openSUSE Zypper - Part Three
- Docker - openSUSE Zypper - Part Two
- Docker - openSUSE Zypper - Part One
- Docker - Void XBPS - Part Two
- Docker - Void XBPS - Part One
- Docker - Gentoo Portage - Part Three
- Docker - Gentoo Portage - Part Two
- Docker - Gentoo Portage - Part One
- Docker - Crux Ports
- Distribution - Debian to Devuan Migration
- Distribution - Manjaro OpenRC to Artix Migration
- Distribution - Mageia 6 Upgrade
- File System - GRUB2 support for BTRFS
- Distribution - openSUSE Tumbleweed First Time Install
- Distribution - Fedora First Time Install
- Distribution - Manjaro OpenRC Issues
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017