Table of Content
Collection of Awesome WM Related Articles.
- Awesome WM - Overview
- Awesome WM - Modularized Structure
- Awesome WM - Main Modules
- Awesome WM - Binding Modules
- Awesome WM - Statusbar Modules
- Awesome WM - Theme - Main
- Awesome WM - Theme - Titlebar
- Awesome WM - Theme - Layout
- Awesome WM - Theme - Statusbar Icons
- Awesome WM - Statusbar - Refactoring Default
- Awesome WM - Statusbar - Stacked Default
- Awesome WM - Statusbar - Vicious Library
- Awesome WM - Statusbar - Lain Library
- Awesome WM - Statusbar - Arrow Style
Goal: A brief overview of Awesome WM customization.
Awesome WM is ready to use tiling window manager for beginner. It has been three years since my last Awesome WM configuration, now Awesome WM version has turned to 4.3 series. It more easier for beginner, than before. It is also huge documentation.
With Lua, Awesome configuration is also highly configuration. So flexible, that the limit is your creativity.
Nothing someone say before the word but really counts.
Now here comes the issue. Awesome configuration is long. Not easy to talk with in forum, without separate the code.
Our challenge before making any customization is, modularization. So here below are our topics:
Customization: Statusbar and Looks
I think that is all for today. This article will grow. so yes, this is not my final thought.
What is Next ?
Consider continue reading [ Awesome WM - Modularized Structure ].
There are, some interesting topic,
Awesome WM using
What do you think ?