Faster boot linux ?
There are usually these things that make your boot heavy. Your bunch of services. And your choice of Desktop Environment.
Luckily with with
you can analyze boot process so you can decide what optimization necessary.
You can see the result in both figures below. First is my Arch, and the Second is my Debian. Both were taken in 2014 from the computer.
You can see how the differences that it makes when you have many services loaded at boot.
This is not an Arch versus Debian comparison. I put a lot of services in Debian because I had my development server on Debian. I did not put many services in Arch, because it was a result of a clean installation.
The choice, is yours to optimize.
Thank you for reading
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- Install Awesome WM in Debian
- Install Awesome WM in Arch Linux based Distribution
- Jekyll Installation on Debian
- Jekyll Installation on Arch/Manjaro
- Install Yaourt, the AUR Helper
- Using Git for Daily Repo Updating
- Create Your Own Monitoring Script
- Step by Step Guidance to be a Webcoder
- The Difference Between DE, Shell, WM and Compositor
- Elapsed Time, Yet Another Jekyll Liquid Port
- Create Stripes Using Inkscape to Decorate Blog Post
- Jekyll Post Archives Without Plugin
- Meet Our Friend, Regular Expression
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016