Table of Content
Goal: An example of Manual Page in Troff Format
Documentation would make you feel like a pro.
We’re already see a finished bash project in previous article. We should finish what we have done.
The need of Example
Manual page is easy. All you need is troff format knowledge.
Simple Manual Page
I grab my first manual page by using an example from this good site.
I name it
The lasl character
1 means this manual in section
Manual page stored as
Hence we need to convert it using
We can read the compressed source using
We can also test the result.
I think that’s all.
I’m mostly posting codes so I won’t have any problems finding it in the future.
Thank you for reading.
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- Telegram Bot - Makefile
- Telegram Bot - BASH Group Tools
- Telegram Bot - BASH Option Argument
- Telegram Bot - BASH Script
- Telegram Bot - BASH CLI
- Telegram Bot - Getting Token
- Telegram Bot - Overview
- dbus in Window Manager
- Distribution - Slackware Post Install Log
- Using Git for Working Between Computer
- Bootstrap CLI Webtools - Part Three
- Bootstrap CLI Webtools - Part Two
- Bootstrap CLI Webtools - Part One
- Bootstrap CLI Webtools - Summary
- Using Cloud for Daily Activity
- File System - Trapped in Snapper Rollback
- Jekyll Installation on openSUSE
- openSUSE Tumbleweed Tiling Experience