Table of Content
For the last four months, I have been loking for a project that is small, but cool enough to raise my coding spirit. My intention is to learn shell
An example of a complete project
The differences between any shell, such as
I finally find this hype project, the Telegram Bot. It is small enough, easy to understand, but also cool.
All I can say is, this project is not about Telegram Bot at all. But it is Shell learning project, more or less.
Before You begin, you need to get a telegram bot token.
What is Next ?
First, we need token.
I hope you enjoy this series. Thank you for reading.
- February 2018
- Telegram Bot - Manual Page
- Telegram Bot - Makefile
- Telegram Bot - BASH Group Tools
- Telegram Bot - BASH Option Argument
- Telegram Bot - BASH Script
- Telegram Bot - BASH CLI
- Telegram Bot - Getting Token
- dbus in Window Manager
- Distribution - Slackware Post Install Log
- Using Git for Working Between Computer
- Bootstrap CLI Webtools - Part Three
- Bootstrap CLI Webtools - Part Two
- Bootstrap CLI Webtools - Part One
- Bootstrap CLI Webtools - Summary
- Using Cloud for Daily Activity
- File System - Trapped in Snapper Rollback
- Jekyll Installation on openSUSE
- openSUSE Tumbleweed Tiling Experience